[ux] Feedback on my usability evaluation of tor launcher wiki page

Linda Naeun Lee linda at torproject.org
Fri Feb 10 13:55:08 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I would like some feedback on my writing. I've gotten my paper accepted
into PETS under the condition that I add a section explaining my design
considerations[1], which the shepherd thinks it's arguably the most
valuable part of my paper. Since it doesn't exist before yesterday, I
would like feedback on 1) if this is helpful 2) if it is accurate and 3)
if I should add anything.

If you have time, I would love for you to read the whole wiki page[2]
and give me feedback on the outline! I've ordered things in the wiki
differently than my paper, but I think this makes more sense. But let me
know if it doesn't!

ヽ(•◡•)ノ,
Linda

P.S.: Yes, it's long-ish, but it's much, much shorter than my 21-page
conference-style paper. ;)

[1]
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorLauncherUX2016#Designconsiderations
[2] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorLauncherUX2016
--
Current Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=lindanaeunlee
GPG Fingerprint: FA0A C9BE 2881 B347 9F4F C0D7 BE70 F826 5ED2 8FA2