[ux] The lost Tor logo redesign

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Mon Mar 28 07:49:48 UTC 2016

Philip Lammert:
> Hi,
>
> it’s good to see that the Tor UX including visual design is advancing. I
> once made a logo redesign that somehow didn’t find many attention and
> got lost in the tor-dev mailing list. [1]

Hi Philip,

We're at the process of defining Tor design guideline for exactly cases
like this. So I think it's a bit too early for such a proposal, but I
strongly encourage you to join the conversation and help us make the
best design guideline possible.

Please take a moment to look at the archive of the mailing list to catch
up with the process.

Cheers,
--
Nima
0XC009DB191C92A77B | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall