[tor-teachers] Tor-teachers wiki page

Alison Macrina macrina at riseup.net
Mon Oct 5 17:47:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Sorry for my silence on this list this month! I had the best intentions
of getting our wiki up and running, and then Things Happened [1] and
September completely got away from me. But behold, I've made a page on
Tor wiki for folks to add their resources for teaching/training about
Tor: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/tor-teachers

Anyone can edit that page with the universal Tor trac login: username
'cypherpunks' pw 'writecode'.

I collected a bunch of resources folks had shared on this list earlier,
so I'll start adding those if I don't see that others have done so.

When adding a resource, please include whatever descriptive info another
teacher might find useful, eg, audience, language. We can brainstorm
other organizational strategies as folks start adding stuff.

Thanks all for being on this list! I am excited by what's already been
shared and looking forward to what's to come.

Alison

[1] here are a couple of links that explain the shenanigans that mrphs
and I got into earlier this month:
https://www.propublica.org/article/library-support-anonymous-internet-browsing-effort-stops-after-dhs-email
http://www.npr.org/2015/09/16/440914105/n-h-public-library-reconsiders-support-for-anonymous-internet-network-tor
http://motherboard.vice.com/en_ca/read/a-dozen-libraries-want-to-host-tor-nodes-to-protest-government-fearmongering