[tor-talk] Invaded by disconnect.me

Colin Arnott colin at tutanota.de
Tue Jun 2 11:35:15 UTC 2015

I can confirm the ddg hs unreliability, and frequently end up using their
clearnet site as a fallback. Very odd that one is down and the other not, but
I would imagine this is related to issues scalability and operating a large
public hidden service.
p.s. though facebookcorewwi.onion has never been down for me2. Jun 2015 07:25
by a.krey at gmx.de: