[tor-talk] how to stream videos using Tor

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Tue May 27 20:14:10 UTC 2014

On 5/27/2014 2:25 PM, John Henry wrote:
> Thanks. I actually do need the anonymity, but I use Tor for everything and
> I just thought it would be less of a hassle to use Tor than to switch to
> another browser just for streaming.
Same here, John.  I don't use Tor for watching cats playing piano or
music vids, either.  I use TBB for research (sometimes including vids)
for quite serious matters, like health & legal, that we don't want
others logging our activity.

If Tor becomes strictly limited to "serious journalists, activists or
whistle blowers - in fear of their life or freedom," there probably
won't be a large enough crowd on the network to make it safe / anonymous.