[tor-talk] Azureus/Vuze now ships with Tor / PirateBrowser

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 22:09:30 UTC 2014

Noticed Azureus/Vuze now shipping with both
Tor and I2P as 'helper' applications. I've not looked
into it further. And PirateBrowser has been mentioned
as preconfigured to access hidden sharing services. Given
this exposure and the overall awakening amongst sharers
regarding need for better security... in the long term you
should in general expect more utilization of hidden services
for bulk filesharing traffic. The advantages to sharers
for doing so are, excepting speed, very compelling.

https://dev.vuze.com/
http://piratebrowser.com/