[tor-talk] Is there a representative of the LizardSquad on this list?

s7r s7r at sky-ip.org
Sat Dec 27 02:49:20 UTC 2014

If Thomas White, who runs exit relays for long time and actually keeps
them online by continuing to pay for the invoices out of his own money
looks dumb, maybe you can explain to this community what is the use of
your approx. 3500 relays who never even got the chance to touch a big
fraction of the traffic in the network since they were blacklisted
before they were properly measured by the Directory Authorities.

If it's not a sybil attack or an attempt to grow the directory data
with annoying and irrelevant data, what is it then?

Are you willing to sustain 3500 exit relays for long term?

There were others who tried to find vulnerabilities in Tor, but the
approach was more open and transparent with the development team,
since a good 'test' is always welcomed by everyone. Nobody tries to
hide or run away from such a test in this community.