[tor-talk] In response to the many posts about Startpage and Duckduckgo not working in the Tor Browser Bundle,

me at amailbox.tk me at amailbox.tk
Fri Oct 11 17:47:04 UTC 2013

I seriously doubt they are blocking or limiting Tor Traffic as I have
Orbot and Orweb running on my Android phone right now and it loaded
Ixquick in seconds, it then loaded Startpage in seconds, and finally
DuckDuckGo loaded in mere seconds. I seriously doubt they are blocking
Tor and you can't tell the Tor Browser Bundle's finger print from any
other browser and have to rely upon IP Address... I also attempted to
access the same sites with the Firefox Useragent and it worked fine...