[tor-talk] Police was here - whats next?

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Mon May 30 19:46:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

Today police was here and took all my cohabitant's computer hardware &
software with them, while I was alone at home.
Until a few minutes ago I didn't even know what happend, now he told
me he is accused of loggin into a <....> porn site.

I ran a tor exit node at that time, and I am confident somebody
mis-used our tor exit node,
as our WLAN is WPA2 encrypted.

Are there lists or logs available, which exit nodes were running on which IPs?
I am interested in a small period in March 2010.

Thank you in advance, Clemens