[tor-talk] Police was here - whats next?

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Mon May 30 20:33:18 UTC 2011

On 5/30/2011 2:46 PM, Clemens Eisserer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today police was here and took all my cohabitant's computer hardware&
> software with them, while I was alone at home.
> Until a few minutes ago I didn't even know what happend, now he told
> me he is accused of loggin into a<....>  porn site.
>
> I ran a tor exit node at that time, and I am confident somebody
> mis-used our tor exit node,
> as our WLAN is WPA2 encrypted.
>
> Are there lists or logs available, which exit nodes were running on which IPs?
> I am interested in a small period in March 2010.
>
> Thank you in advance, Clemens

Are you saying the police were able to trace your room mate's alleged
activity WHILE using Tor, and / or logs from the relay will help them
confirm this
are you worried that police will be able to * retrieve logs * from your
relay activity?  That the room mate's alleged activity has nothing to do
w/ running the relay (he / she wasn't using Tor)?