a problem about run tor bridge

wang.wang.test wang.wang.test at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 02:35:05 UTC 2010

于 2010-3-24 10:19, torsecurity 写道:
> Hi, everyone!
> My computer is behind a NAT and I can connect to the Tor network
> directly ( not using Tor bridges although I am in China). Now I want
> to configure my tor as a bridge to let my friend connect to the Tor
> network. His IP is 172.18.12.xxx. My configuration file looks like:
> BridgeRelay 1
> ContactInfo hegaofeng at seu dot edu dot cn
> ControlPort 9051
> ExitPolicy reject *:*
> Log notice stdout
> Nickname ORhgf
> ORPort 443
> PublishServerDescriptor 0
> RelayBandwidthBurst 10485760
> RelayBandwidthRate 5242880
> And my bridge information is: 172.18.12.161:443
> But this dosen't work. The Vidalia is always stopping at "Loading
> relay information...".
> I use Wireshark and find the TLS handshake is normal.
> Can anyone tell me why? Thanks a lot!
> 2010-03-24
> Gaofeng He
first, you can't run any tor service behind NAT unless you can configure
your firewall/NAT in order to enable port forwarding. By the way, what
the hell is 172.18.12.161? Who can connect to that thing?

second, I do not think "Loding relay information..." has anything to do
with your recent bridge configuration.