[Bulk] Re: The team of PayPal is a band of pigs and cads!

Kyle Williams kyle.kwilliams at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 23:03:49 UTC 2010

This is my 2 cents in regards to Paypal.

Paypal is not a bank, and thus does not have to play by anyone's rules but
their own.
They can freeze your account without reason, not give you an answer as to
why they've done this, and ultimately can steal your money without your
consent.
IMO, they are worse than banks and I regret doing business with them.
Avoid using Paypal if possible, because they are accountable to nobody but
themselves.