jurisdictional concentration of authorities

Denis Dimick dgdimick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:19:45 UTC 2009

If I understand this correctly, as long as ICANN is "owned" by the US, they
have the ability to shutdown anyone they don't like.

While I agree with your idea, I'm not sure there is a way to get around
ICANN.

Denis

sik vis paw kem, para bellum
oderint dum metuant
"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
women and breed a hardier race!" -LT. GEN. LEWIS "CHESTY" PULLER, USMC