Tor and Thunderbird / Mail.app

Holmes Wilson hwilson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 16:47:23 UTC 2008

I tried restarting Mail.app with Vidalia on and Tor disactivated.
Mail was still able to access messages.

Is IMAP through SOCKS?  I'm just using Privoxy, and not using a SOCKS
proxy.  I guess that's the problem?

Is SOCKS a solution?  I saw there was some issue about it having
identifying header information.

-Holmes