What do you think about this exit policy for germany?

Marco A. Calamari marcoc1 at dada.it
Sat Sep 15 09:18:53 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 10:31 +0200, TOR-Admin (gpfTOR1) wrote:
> supporting spammers
> > when setting up my node for 465,993,995?
> >

> The SSL-encrypted SMTP-ports are using SMTP-Auth (mostly). The
> support of spammer is very low (in my opinion).
>
> By the way, I have the same problems like you since Nov.2006
> (trouble with the german BKA because of childporn, trouble with my
> ISP). Half a year ago I switched to middleman but it did not help. I
> run into a telecommunication surveillance and became a terrorist or
> something like that.
>
> You have read the Heise-News about bad exit nodes (controlled
> governments and others):
> http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/95770
>
> I think, a middleman node is not a solution for our problems. May
> be, we are listed in a database and the listing is not deleted after
> switching to middleman. May be, a bad exit feature out the next
> middleman...
>
> My recommendation: Try to find a strong, TOR-friendly organisation
> for your nodes. You manage the nodes and the organisation takes the
> liability (jurisitische Verantwortung).

Good recommandation, I agree, but almost impossible to follow
IMHO only privacy and civil right organization are eligible,
 and in Italy there are very few, and normally not interested
 in technology. No way, at least for me.

The normal pattern of a contact for this activity
 when I contacted a candidate organization is

1) you find a person that can decide
2) you talk to him, explaining the fact and normally
 have some interest in return
3) suddendly the person understand that sooner or later
 someone will say or write that he is helping terrorist
 and paedophiles
4) end of the story

Someone has a success story ?

Ciao.   Marco
--

+--------------- http://www.winstonsmith.info ---------------+
| il Progetto Winston Smith: scolleghiamo il Grande Fratello |