Sending mail on OS X

Someone Dechezmoi someone.dechezmoi at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 26 19:04:07 UTC 2006

Hi
Initially congratulation for the Tor project. It's very fantastic.
Sorry for my small english... I'll try to explain my question.
It is possible to torify PostFix on OS X... PostFix is an SMTP server
on Tiger.
So Tor works very well with Firefox... but when I send a mail with
Thunderbird... the mail don't come. If I try to send a mail to myself
it works but I have my personnal IP. When I send a mail on webmail
adresse... like Yahoo... the mail is not arrived.
If you can help me it will be cool.
Regards.
I invite French guys to answer in French... is it's possible.
Thank You all