Anonymous Blogging

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 22:39:34 UTC 2006

I had asked that question before and somebody provided a script, search the
archives. I would also like to add that the "great firewall of China" is not
very centralized and as a result such an attack would prove fatal. Does
anybody have any information about how censorship in other countries works?