Vidalia

Ringo Kamens 2600denver at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 12:27:39 UTC 2006

Alright, I've gone over the source using the little knowledge I have about
C*. For all the paranoid people on the list, it doesn't seem to have any
backdoors for the feds unless they are called stenographically. I'm sorry
that my message came across the wrong way, I completely support a new tor
gui and I was (reasonably) suspicious about it. Great job with vidalia.
Ringo