Problems with TOR & FreeBSD -resolved

Giorgos Pallas gpall at ccf.auth.gr
Wed Jun 29 16:21:19 UTC 2005

Hi everybody.

While at earlier versions of Tor I used to move traffic of about 200
KB/s, now with 0.1.0.10 (and maybe some versions before it) the traffic
has dropped to about 30 KB/s ! Note, that in my torrc file I have not
defined anything about bandwidth rate etc, although I used to have. What
is the problem? The server always has available a connection to the
internet of 100 Mbps and runs the latest debian release...