[tor-reports] Cristobal's SoP status report #4 (erebus)

Cristobal clv at riseup.net
Tue Sep 1 01:37:21 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

This is my fourth biweekly status report for the Relay Web Status
Dashboard (codename "erebus") project at SoP. During the last two weeks
I have:

* Chosen a codename for the project: erebus.
* Updated UI with a fresh and simple template. This new template doesn't
have any reference to external fonts or google-hosted code.
* Worked on configuration, logging, debugging, documentation to have a
testeable realease. You can find instructions on how to test "erebus" on [1]

Over the next weeks I'll be working on:

* Improving both graph and log components. For the graph component I
need to show BW statistics which are now being fetched but now shown.
For the log component I need to work on enabling log deduplication.
* Enabling prepopulation for both components.
* Enabling event filtering for log component, from the web dashboard
(currently this is doable by argument -L)
* Improving UI. Some of the tasks in this item are: style log entries
according to their runlevels; fix BW graph limits and units; style
on/off indicator.

-
Best Regards,
Cristobal