[tor-reports] Cristobal's SoP status report #3

Cristobal clv at riseup.net
Wed Aug 19 00:12:46 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for the delay! This is my third biweekly status report for the
Relay Web Status Dashboard project at SoP. During the last two weeks I have:

* Worked on Log component and modified a few things in the code, mostly
based on feedback provided by Damian and meejah [1][2].

* Been preparing the code for an initial release. This means: proper use
of configuration, parsing arguments, logging and debugging, etc.

Last week I had to work on some things at the University and that took
me a few days, so I have a delay on my schedule. I'm sorry for that!
I'll continue working and I hope to have a code release in the next days.

-
Best Regards,
Cristobal

[1] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2015-August/009207.html