[tor-reports] Noel report for September

Noel Torres envite at rolamasao.org
Tue Oct 7 19:35:16 UTC 2014

Not surprisingly, I have been answering and investigating tickets in spanish,
italian and portuguese. I have the feeling that the amount of italian and
portuguese tickets has descended somehow.

Besides the usual suspects ("It does not connect" issues) it has been a good
amount of requests for translated web pages and documentation (and even some
offers to help).

New during this month is that I'm now involved in the Circumvention Tech
Festival to be held in Valencia, Spain.

https://openitp.org/festival/circumvention-tech-festival.html

I've been invited to their spanish mailing list as unofficial representative of
Tor. There is the expectation that I should be able to give a speech in
spanish about Tor during the event. Probably in english as well.

Regards

Noel
er Envite