[tor-reports] jmtodaro's - September 2014

J.Todaro jmtodaro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 06:28:39 UTC 2014

Hello! First ever status report here, so please bear with me.

Here's what I worked on in September 2014:

Integrate Stripe payments into donations page (#11678)
Server-side code still needs to be implemented for actual processing of
payments.

Added a recent blog post widget to home page (#8275)
Developed a perl script using LWP::simple to pull the rss feed, parse,
and display most recent blog posts on the home page that automatically
updates upon compilation of the the website. Also created & styled the
widget to make it look pretty.

Jekyll design integration for new Tor Blog system (#10022)