[tor-reports] Juha's report for November

Nurmi, Juha juha.nurmi at ahmia.fi
Thu Nov 27 05:28:00 UTC 2014

What Juha did November 2014

- I installed 27 Tor relays and translated Finnish Tor Campaign site to
English http://campaigns.ahmia.fi/finnish-tor-campaign/index_en.html

- Installed 110 honeypot hidden services. More about the results later.

- Helping New York University phd students with their research plans. They
would like to search onion addresses all over the public WWW.

- Promised to help i-trend research team to search drug marketplace data
from Tor, see http://www.i-trend.eu/

- Shared a list of CryptoWall malware addresses
https://twitter.com/AhmiaNews/status/532240111321489408

- Shared a list of 174 seized HSes
https://twitter.com/AhmiaNews/status/537836783695069184

- I talked about Tor and Ahmia in the context of peer-2-peer security
lesson and shared Tor Project stickers to students

- Tested and located some bugs in Tor2web software, notably
https://github.com/globaleaks/Tor2web-3.0/issues/162

- Commited bug fixes to Ahmia
https://github.com/juhanurmi/ahmia/commits/master