[tor-reports] Juha's report for November
juha.nurmi at ahmia.fi
Thu Nov 27 05:28:00 UTC 2014
What Juha did November 2014
- I installed 27 Tor relays and translated Finnish Tor Campaign site to
- Installed 110 honeypot hidden services. More about the results later.
- Helping New York University phd students with their research plans. They
would like to search onion addresses all over the public WWW.
- Promised to help i-trend research team to search drug marketplace data
from Tor, see http://www.i-trend.eu/
- Shared a list of CryptoWall malware addresses
- Shared a list of 174 seized HSes
- I talked about Tor and Ahmia in the context of peer-2-peer security
lesson and shared Tor Project stickers to students
- Tested and located some bugs in Tor2web software, notably
- Commited bug fixes to Ahmia
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tor-reports