[tor-reports] Sherief's May 2014

Sherief Alaa sheriefalaa.w at gmail.com
Sat May 31 21:36:35 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Here's what I did in May:

[Help Desk, Translation and QA]
* Resolved 235 RT tickets.
* Some translation and review for some strings translated by volunteers on
Transifex.

[Tor support tools development]
* Webchat:
-- Did some UI work and helped in documenting/testing the application.
-- Closed #10754. webchat [0] was deployed by Colin and currently in use by
all support assistants.

* Stats:
The tool now prevents editing race conditions and everything is dynamic
through ajax.
The only thing left before deployment is to do some testing and a couple of
easy functions (extractMonthlyReport() and wipeDB()).

Note:
I've been taking less RT tickets for the past couple of months due to
working on webchat and stats
but now as they are out of the way I will be taking more tickets in June
and do more translation.
Also, in June, I'll go though another round of exams for a week or so and I
will likely be less available during that period.

[0] https://gitweb.torproject.org/pups.git/tree/HEAD:/webchat
[1] https://github.com/SheriefAlaa/projectpups/tree/devel/stats
--
Sherief Alaa