[tor-reports] May 2014 Status Report for Matt Pagan
matt at pagan.io
Tue Jun 3 01:19:44 UTC 2014
May 2014 Status Report for Matt Pagan
Here's what Matt did for Tor in May 2014:
Resolved 335 help desk tickets.
Attended the weekly Tor Browser development meetings on IRC.
Contributed to the 44th, 45th, 46th, and 48th issues of Tor Weekly News.
* Summarized the current iOS situation. (#11620)
* Removed section linking to non-existent betas (#11779)
* Added links to Turkish bundles. (#11730)
* Added Korean and Turkish to drop down menus. (#11756)
* Cleaned up duplicate paragraph on TBB project page.
* Updated the FAQ on our software licenses.
* Removed an outdated FAQ about Vidalia. (#10990)
* Moved verification instructions from the FAQ to verifying-signatures
* Removed 3 FAQs that have nothing to do with the current Tor. (#10990)
* Added Fedora instructions to the obfsproxy page.
* Introduced the tor-project IRC channel.
* Encourage Sophos users to contact Sophos support.
* Sophos FAQ should be more precise.
* Why are Tor packages useful?
* Torbutton no longer asks to redirect you away from Google.
* Windows builds are for 32 and 64 bit. (#12159)
Tor Browser User Manual progress:
* Added a Known Issues page.
* Added a note about system clock and timezone.
* Tried to reach a conclusion about the mode of presentation
for the manual. Consensus has not yet been reached.
Feedback on any of these items is welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-reports