[tor-reports] What Nick did in December
nickm at torproject.org
Mon Jan 6 09:35:30 UTC 2014
* I discussed next-gen hidden service stuff and performance stuff with
a bunch of people.
* I tried to write a proposal draft to meet the needs of tor-browser.
* Reviewed a bunch of patches, merged a bunch of code.
* Helped get an 0.2.4 release out.
* Submitted an internet-draft to randomize gmt_unix_time in TLS Hello records.
* Tried to make progress towards a new set of Libevent releases.
* Lost about 1/3 of the month to holidays.
This month I hope I will
* Get another 0.2.4 release out.
* Get another 0.2.5 release out.
* Finalize some proposals for 0.2.5/0.2.6.
* Attend the Real-World Cryptography conference in NYC.
* Get #10169 better tested and merged.
* Write some darn code, including finishing up all the improved
curve25519/ed25519/workqueue branches and getting them merged.
* Get my head in a better place
More information about the tor-reports