[tor-reports] Arthur's July

Arthur D. Edelstein arthuredelstein at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 20:08:08 UTC 2014

Last month I developed a patch for #3455
(https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/3455). My patch
introduces a Firefox "proxy filter" that produces a unique SOCKS
username and password for all requests from a given URL bar domain.
Tor then automatically puts all request for each username+password on
a separate circuit.

Then I developed a related patch for #8641
(https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/8641). This patch
introduces a "Tor circuit diagram" in TorButton's popup menu. The
diagram shows the countries and IP addresses for the relays in each
website's Tor circuit (unique under #3455).

Finally, I annotated all commits in tor-browser.git with Trac Bug #'s
(https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/12620#comment:4), in
preparation for our work on rebasing Tor Browser to Firefox 31.

Arthur Edelstein