[tor-reports] Karsten's March
karsten at torproject.org
Tue Apr 1 09:53:55 UTC 2014
3 things I was planning to make progress on in March:
- Help more with Sponsor O.
Done. Most of this consisted of talking to people about their
end-of-March milestones. A small part was to write a draft version of a
Tor Publisher User Manual, which I sent to tor-dev@ a few days ago.
- Continue coordination of the Weather rewrite project.
Done a bit here. Not putting this on my April list, but I'm planning to
review patches as they come in and tweak Onionoo as needed.
- Provide per-bridge usage statistics in Onionoo (#10331).
Done. Onionoo now contains new clients documents, and a Globe prototype
even contains graphs for them.
3 more things I made good progress on in March:
- Started working on a new document type with monthly relay and bridge
statistics for Onionoo (#11041). As a by-product, there are now uptime
documents in Onionoo, and similarly to clients documents, there's
already a Globe prototype with graphs for them.
- Removed V1 directory code from little-t-tor (#11070).
- Made two graphs visualizing help desk activity (#11177 and #11178).
A few things I'm planning to make progress on in April:
- Make plans and define milestones for Sponsor O Q2/2014.
- Help provide graphs for a new Tor Relay Challenge.
More information about the tor-reports