[tor-reports] Lunar's report for September 2013

Lunar lunar at torproject.org
Tue Oct 1 16:09:52 UTC 2013

Hi Tor followers,

Here's what I did in September:

> Handle support requests in French.

I worked on 11 help requests in French. I also took care of 32 requests
in the English queue and got 40 spams out of the way.

> Continue reviewing French translations.

Fail.

> Work on Tor Weekly News.

Written articles for TWN #9, #10, #11, #12, #13. Released #9, #10.
Published all September editions to the blog.

I also wrote some code to monitor the changes done on the wiki and post
them to the news-team mailing list. This makes it easier to
comment on what we write. For an example:
<https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/news-team/2013-September/000130.html>

> Attend OpenITP Circumvention Tech Summit IV.

Done. I hope to find enough energy to work on a report. Some discussions
with UX people helped me to see how we could make the volunteer website
page better.

Also:

I've spent time reading, thinking and writing on what could help the
growth of the Tor project.

I updated the Debian packages for pyptlib (0.0.4) and obfsproxy (0.2.3).

To help Tails I've sent to Debian ruby-pcaprub, ruby-packetfu and
backported ruby-rjb on top of those two.

For October, my current commitments are:

 * Handle support requests in French.
 * Work on improving French translations.
 * Work on Tor Weekly News.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar at torproject.org>