[tor-reports] George's status report: September 2013
desnacked at riseup.net
Tue Oct 1 14:34:36 UTC 2013
# Top 6 goals of September 2013
- Started pluggable transports wiki page:
Yawning and other people enriched it. The idea is that this will
serve as a more up-to-date and crowdsourced PT knowledge base.
- There was quite a bit of activity in the obfsproxy front with two
new releases for pyptlib and obfsproxy (that include #9815
- I triaged all open obfsproxy tickets in trac and closed as WONTFIX
all the tickets related to the old C-based obfsproxy. I also created
tickets for some obfsproxy coding tasks in case any volunteers
appear: #9823, #9822 and #9824.
- Wrote a draft for a proposal on migrating Hidden Services to new
Got some good feedback from people and I'm planning to post the next
revision soon. Also continued working on the merged version of the
previous two HS proposals.
- Almost finished the implementation of #9349. There are still some
bugs needed to be fixed, and Ximin identified some design
shortcomings which he is planning to work on.
- Helped with the biweekly Pluggable Transport meetings that vmon
The PT meetings try to bring together people interested in PTs. The
meetings are supposed to last 30 minutes during which people brief
each other on their work. People can spend some more time afterwards
to discuss recent developments. Decent attendance so far with good
# Top 3 goals for October 2013
- Finish #9349 smoothly.
- Continue work on the Hidden Service proposals.
- Work on #5018, #9744, #8510, #9825 and other miscellaneous
More information about the tor-reports