[tor-reports] Sukhbir's October

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir at torproject.org
Mon Nov 4 21:13:09 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

In October, I didn't do much since most of the work on TorBirdy was
completed in August and September but I thought I should send a report
nevertheless.

- Implemented the final touches to TorBirdy by testing all features and
  adding a few new ones. We released a new version (0.1.2) which as
  expected is our best release so far:

    https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-November/030963.html

- Attended the Attentive Otter meetings with Tom and Arlo. We discussed
  the deliverables and Arlo and I will start working (and have) on it.

- Continued improving support for the TorBirdy + Tor version of
  TorBirdy. I think in the next release, we will be releasing both
  versions of TorBirdy -- standalone and TorBirdy + Tor.

--
Sukhbir