[tor-reports] George's status report: June 2013
desnacked at riseup.net
Tue Jul 2 12:02:34 UTC 2013
# Top 3 goals of June 2013
- We finally deployed the new BridgeDB HTTP interface! Thanks Aaron!
Also, sysrqb seems to now have a pretty good idea of what BridgeDB
features are needed, which is a good thing.
- At least two new pluggable transports are in the making.
feynman is writing an XMPP pluggable transport called hexchat. See:
Yawning Angel is writing an SSH pluggable transport. See:
- Wrote tor code for tickets #4773, #5040 and #8929.
# Top 5 goals for July 2013
- Look into deploying hexchat and the SSH pluggable
transport. Hopefully even deploy them.
Before deploying them we need to weed out the bugs, improve the
specification documents, run some bridges for them, and then build
Also, Yawning found some PT-related bugs on Tor that need to be
fixed (#9162 and #9163).
- Write code for the last pieces that are needed to be able to pass
arguments to server-side pluggable transports through the torrc.
That's tickets #8979 and #8978.
- Help out with some website improvements. Like #9120, and some issues
that have appeared since the deployment of the new BridgeDB
interface (like #9156).
- Figure out the master plan for #7167.
- Do the dev meeting.
More information about the tor-reports