[tor-relays] Which choice is better

Frank Lý franklyflawless at tutanota.com
Tue Jun 18 07:10:42 UTC 2024

Between the two choices, I would choose four relays with no limits, but if I had full administrative control, I would start with one relay without limits and see how my internal network performs over time. If there is no noticeable drop in performance, I would continue adding one relay at a time, then stop when the performance noticeably degrades.

Frank

Jun 17, 2024, 11:56 PM by tor-relays at lists.torproject.org: