[tor-relays] Archive key from deb.torproject.org was renewed!

boldsuck lists at for-privacy.net
Sun Jul 21 11:53:07 UTC 2024

On Dienstag, 16. Juli 2024 16:01:09 CEST Martin Gebhardt via tor-relays wrote:

> Since you are all tinkering with your servers anyway, why don't you try
> deb822-style ;-)

Because that doesn't make sense for public Tor nodes, but rather for .onion
services.
Many ISPs and providers have a Debian and Tor mirror and I use them via
clearnet because reliability for security updates is important to me.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!