[tor-relays] Archive key from deb.torproject.org was renewed - mind the * deb * !

boldsuck lists at for-privacy.net
Wed Aug 14 17:44:09 UTC 2024

On Mittwoch, 14. August 2024 18:20:43 CEST Toralf Förster via tor-relays
wrote:
> On 8/14/24 16:13, boldsuck wrote:
> > If you have 'unattended upgrades' enabled, you will get an ERROR email.
>
> Highly depends on a configured mailer IMO.

;-)
That's clear. But without mailout I don't even know whether unattended
upgrades are running or not. And that I have to reboot because of the kernel
upgrade or similar. (I don't like auto reboots)
Who runs a server in the data center without getting raid-, smart-, log-,
whatever emails?

If for some reason you do not receive any mails from OS and IPMI, I can
recommend subscribing to:
tor-announce at lists.torproject.org
announce at your.os.whatever
security-announce at your.os.whatever

and do updates manually.

PS:
Thanks, your Grafana pics on github inspired me to use prometheus ;-)

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!