[tor-relays] Reapply exit policy on reload

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Sat Aug 10 23:00:07 UTC 2024

On Samstag, 10. August 2024 14:38:27 CEST George Hartley via tor-relays wrote:
> I am very well aware of that and how it works, I have seen your commit that
> got merged, and am a C/C++ programmer as well.
>
> Nevertheless, this is a feature I wanted anyway, so I could just reload the
> config and block IP's or even ranges if SSH range / portscans are done
> using my exit.

You've always been able to do that, my script does it several times a day.
Every 10 minutes if necessary.

But that has nothing to do with 'ReevaluateExitPolicy 1'.
This has now been explained several times in this thread

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!