[tor-relays] AirTor/ATOR continues to pester Tor relay operators, promising donations

Richie richie at zuviel.org
Fri Mar 17 11:40:03 UTC 2023

ator.org actually works. They try to get Relay Operators to mine/receive
their cryptocurrency through uptime, see https://docs.ator.io/ . Also
some hardware plans regarding Wifi routers with preinstalled "ator"
software/routing.

Personally, i'd say "kill it with fire", but well, thats just me :)
Nevertheless, i guess it could be helpful to make it clear also on
behalf of torproject.org, that we're neither support nor endorse their
plans and disencourage to use this stuff.

greetz
Richie