[tor-relays] Help Turkmens to bypass Internet censorship: run an obfs4 bridge!

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Mon Jul 31 20:11:26 UTC 2023

On Montag, 31. Juli 2023 00:55:15 CEST Gary C. New via tor-relays wrote:
> On Sunday, July 30, 2023, 3:30:55 PM MDT, lists at for-privacy.net <lists at for-
privacy.net> wrote:
> > I don't know if I should ignore that or better configure it that >way:
> > ORPort 127.0.0.1:8443 NoListen
> > ORPort 8443 NoAdvertise
> > ORPort [::1]:8443 NoListen
> > ORPort 8443 NoAdvertise
>
> Other way around:
> ORPort 8443 NoListen
> ORPort 127.0.0.1:8443 NoAdvertise

Uh thanks, Gus replied me PM 'I can just ignore the logs' and bridge is
running with:
ORPort 127.0.0.1:8443
AssumeReachable 1

But I want to test the new obfsbridges future 'only expose obfsports and not
ORPort' next days with different configs. You saved me from a stupid pitfall ;-)

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!