[tor-relays] Final Call: Last Opportunity to Participate in the Tor Update Survey - Closes Tomorrow!

Meitong Wang M.Wang-118 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Sat Jul 22 15:54:08 UTC 2023

Dear Tor Relay Operators,

We hope this email finds you well. This is our final outreach regarding the Tor Update Survey, and we want to extend a sincere thank you to those who have already participated. Your valuable contributions have been invaluable to our research project at the University of Edinburgh.

For those who haven't had the opportunity to take part yet, we wanted to remind you that the survey will be closing tomorrow, the 23rd of July. If you are interested in sharing your insights towards updates as a Tor relay operator, we kindly request you to participate now and make your voice heard.

Your participation in this survey is crucial for understanding the challenges and developments within the Tor network. Your responses will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, and all data will be anonymized to ensure your privacy.

Taking the survey will take approximately 10 minutes, and we genuinely appreciate the time and effort you invest in contributing to this research.

To participate, please click on the following link: https://cryptpad.fr/form/#/2/form/view/dvbbDORTjeztLzosbOuGVaRheI-FBjFh6xPQmT79cak/

Once again, we would like to express our gratitude for your interest and support in this project. Your input will contribute to the continued growth and improvement of the Tor network.

If you have already participated or are unable to participate at this time, we sincerely thank you for considering our invitation.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you, and we truly appreciate your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Meitong Wang & Tariq Elahi
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th' ann an Oilthigh Dh?n ?ideann, cl?raichte an Alba, ?ireamh cl?raidh SC005336.