[tor-relays] Confusing bridge signs...

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 05:45:27 UTC 2023

Hi,

So I had changed the listener port for obfs4, it's now 8181.

Upon running your steps, and systemctl status tor, it returns the following:

● tor.service - Anonymizing overlay network for TCP (multi-instance-master)
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/tor.service; enabled; vendor preset:
enabled)
   Active: active (exited) since Tue 2023-02-28 05:42:48 UTC; 18s ago
  Process: 15314 ExecStart=/bin/true (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
 Main PID: 15314 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Feb 28 05:42:48 instance-1 systemd[1]: Starting Anonymizing overlay network
for TCP (multi-instance-master)...
Feb 28 05:42:48 instance-1 systemd[1]: Started Anonymizing overlay network
for TCP (multi-instance-master).

Will check it in a few hours, but is there a way to limit the bridge to
only connections of a certain size? Thanks.
--Keifer