[tor-relays] Confusing bridge signs...

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Sun Feb 26 11:15:46 UTC 2023

On Freitag, 24. Februar 2023 04:11:27 CET Keifer Bly wrote:
> Yes, the limit is 50GB per month, but for some reason the distribution
> mechanism is not updating and the bridge keeps going offline despite the
> new torrc.

What comes to my mind without logs (& your 'killall -HUP' of a systemd service
is not optimal), your wrong config (2x same Port) has maxed out 'Restart=on-
failure'.

Try:
~# systemctl stop tor
~# systemctl list-units --failed

if not zero than:
~# systemctl reset-failed
~# systemctl start tor

To see if the tor.service has finished successfully:
~# systemctl status tor

if not, read log:
journalctl -xe

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!