[tor-relays] Legal bases

Martin Gebhardt martin at gebhardt.im
Thu Feb 10 00:06:50 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I would like to read about experiences with local laws of various
countries. So far I run my exits in Austria, Germany and the Netherlands.

I have found a provider for me that also covers the following countries
and has no problem with Tor exits:
- Poland
- Australia
- Singapore
- France

My goal is to have a unified website for each country, where you can
find links to official websites of the countries with "traffic passing "
laws.
For AT, DE and NL these are known to me. For the other countries not.
Now before I start searching and messing around with translators, I hope
someone here has experience in one or more of these countries and can
provide with paragraphs.

I am grateful for any hint.
--
Martin