[tor-relays] How to reduce tor CPU load on a single bridge?

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Sat Dec 10 15:00:50 UTC 2022

On Sat, Dec 10, 2022 at 05:19:43AM +0000, Gary C. New via tor-relays wrote:
> I'm in the process of trying to cross-compile snowflake for OpenWRT and
> Entware. Are there any other dependencies to compile snowflake other than Go?

The README should list dependencies. Setting GOOS and GOARCH should be
sufficient.

> Do you know if it's possible to configure multiple pluggable transports with
> different listeners within a single torrc?

Yes. You cannot configure multiple listeners for the same transport, but
you can use multiple different transports at once. Use use different
sets of ServerTransportPlugin / ServerTransportListenAddr /
ServerTransportOptions, or ClientTransportPlugin / Bridge for the client
side.