[tor-relays] How can I tell if standalone Snowflake is running?

tor at Bevitt.ws tor at Bevitt.ws
Fri Apr 8 00:49:51 UTC 2022

I installed standalone Snowflake on Ubuntu per these instructions: https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/snowflake/standalone/. Now how can I tell if it's running? Can I see the number of connections it's serviced? Will it continue after a reboot?

Thanks,
Chuck Bevitt
Tor Project | Standalone Snowflake proxy<https://community.torproject.org/relay/setup/snowflake/standalone/>
Our mission: To advance human rights and freedoms by creating and deploying free and open source anonymity and privacy technologies, supporting their unrestricted availability and use, and furthering their scientific and popular understanding.
community.torproject.org