[tor-relays] Updating from Ubuntu 20.04 using apt-secure

Peter Gerber tor-lists at arbitrary.ch
Mon Oct 11 07:41:47 UTC 2021

Hi,

unfortunately, there is some software that wasn't well prepared for the
expiration of the Let's Encrypt root certificate [1]. Ubuntu ships a
fix/workaround [2] for the issue. Just update Ubuntu first, then try to
update Tor again.

Peter

[1]: https://letsencrypt.org/docs/dst-root-ca-x3-expiration-september-2021/
[2]: