[tor-relays] Tor 0.4.5.6 and missing IPv6

Marco Predicatori marco at predicatori.it
Tue Mar 9 08:20:27 UTC 2021

Hi,

I've recently upgraded to Tor 0.4.5.6. Everything seems to work fine, but in the
notices_log file I have a lot of these lines:

[notice] Unable to find IPv6 address for ORPort 9001. You might want to specify
IPv6Only to it or set an explicit address or set Address.

I don't have IPv6, and any line mentioning IPv6 in the torrc file is commented.
Is there anythng I need to do in order to get rid of those notices, or can I
just let them be?

Thanks, Marco
--
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/A4E74410D83705EEFF24BC265DE2B2FF39BDA56E