[tor-relays] Can't connect to bridge after rebuilding server

Eddie stunnel at attglobal.net
Tue Feb 9 02:58:55 UTC 2021

I had to rebuild my VPS today.  Before doing so, I copied off everything
I thought I needed to rebuild my bridges.  Following the rebuild, the
bridges appear to start correctly, according to both the logs and
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/OhNoAnotherBridge. However
attempting to connect via the tor browser from my home system just hangs.

The ports on the VPS are open.  I can see an ESTABLISHED connection from
home, but the browser just hangs throwing out this:  [WARN] Proxy
Client: unable to connect to aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:443 ("general SOCKS server
failure")

Not sure what to check next.