[tor-relays] router_do_orport_reachability_checks()

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 04:02:52 UTC 2021

All:
Does anyone here know the procedure of the router_do_orport_reachability_checks() function?
I've increased logging of my Tor Relay to info and taken several packet-captures, but can't seem to identify connections initiated by my Tor Relay when verifying my ORPort reachability. I just see connections from other Tor Relays initiate connections with my Tor Relay.
Any detail that can be provided regarding the procedure of the router_do_orport_reachability_checks() function is greatly appreciated.
Respectfully,

Gary