[tor-relays] Relay keeps crashing (raspberry)

David Strappazon david.strappazon at protonmail.com
Sun May 17 09:55:56 UTC 2020

Hi,

I've been running a bridge since october without issue. But two days ago i realized that my raspberry keep craching like every two hours or so.

Nothing changed. I'm running kali linux (re4son kernel) on a raspberry PI 3 +.

The logs don't show anything. Sometime on screen i have a thermometer icon but when i check the temperature in real time it is never over 60°C.

I have updated and upgrading everything: same problem.
My power supply looks ok.

Any idea of what i should check or do to fix the problem? It worked very well for months.

does saving my "key" and reinstalling everything could help?

any tips would be welcome.

regards,

David